- Institute of Hair Design Barber College is located in the center of the City Shawnee in a 2,000 square foot facility opened in 1981.
- The College is licensed by the Oklahoma State Barber Board.
- The College offers financial assistance for those who qualify.
- Barber students will learn to master the current techniques of hair styling, waxing and facials along with a host of other barbering disciplines
- Barber students will also learn the business side of being a self-employed barber or salon owner along with a number of other barber related career opportunities
- Institute of Hair Design Barber College functions under an open enrollment program, meaning students start when they are ready and complete their training on an individualized program of hours and demonstrated competency rather than a traditional semester program.
- Institute of Hair Design can accomodate up to 45 students at one time. Contact the college today for more information on how to get started on a Barber Career that is right for you.
- Institute of Hair Design Barber College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences. and the Office of the State Accrediting Agency of the State of Oklahoma Veterans Memorial Building.
Call us today at (405) 275-8000 or
email us at email@example.com
Contact our essay writing partners from Peachy Essay at